Welcome to 'Introduction to Test-Driven Development in C#'
I'm Olaf. I've been developing software for nearly 30 years. I've been working with C#.NET since its original release in 2002, and I have been coding in TDD for more than 10 years.
As you can imagine, with so much experience, I have absorbed exclusive programming knowledge that will be useful to you—much of which I will be sharing with you in this course. I have created this course so that you not only learn TDD but also become a better, more skilled C#.NET software engineer!
You will feel great when you receive recognition for your clean, easy-to-read TDD-developed code!
What you will learn during this course:
- What is TDD? What is not TDD?
- Why should you learn TDD?
- How to set up your development environment
- What is unit testing?
- How does TDD work? What are its lifecycle and rules?
- How to apply TDD in practice
- You'll develop a realistic ShoppingCart class using TDD
- What is clean code, and how do you write it?
- Why should functions be small?
- How to create separation of concerns
- When and how to use exceptions